Shockcraft Minecraft Server's Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prison Server!

+12
matthewh143
Toxicated115
Ravenouxa
smallrecon
JoshFloor
kiddx123
Leachim222
Corpzz
jaayvazian
XxToriwolfxX
Darkangl
ShockNate
16 posters

Go down

Prison Server!  Empty Prison Server!

Post  ShockNate Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:13 pm

Ranks
C-Prisoners:
Starting rank. Now you learn the trials of hard work and dedication. Take your axe to the tree farm or your pickaxe to the mine and earn your keep.
B-Prisoners:
Cost: $15,000 - You're off to a new section of the prison. Nice, isn't it? Don't get too comfortable just yet. Get back to work and you'll be in for a little surprise in the mine-shafts with two new quarries and more protection while you work.
A-Prisoners:
Cost: $35,000 - Now we're moving up in class. A new quarry, a place to kill creatures, more ways to make money, and higher security.
Elite-Prisoners:
Cost: $65,000 - The most secure sector in the prison, you no longer have to watch your back. While having this new found freedom you can continue mining, slaughter pigs, or become a farmer and harvest cactus. Private working areas and more items at the warden shop are sure to keep you happy.
Free Citizens:
Cost: 100k- You're free! Finally after a tedious life behind prison bars, you may escape and live your life of luxury. Free Citizen's may visit the prisoner's any time they want, but must always follow prison rules during the visitations.
C-Guard:
Patrol area: C Block - Must be approved by Warden | Play-time to promotion: N/A - You offer security and peace-of-mind to the prisoners. You keep the riots down and keep the prison a safe place. You need to prove yourself worthy to your wardens and fellow guards.
B-Guard:
Patrol area: C Block, B Block & Courtyard | Play-time to promotion: 15 hours | Retire to: B-Prisoner - To gain this promotion you must be a guard for at least 3 days and have no strikes against you. Access to Bow and Arrow kit.
A-Guard:
Patrol area: C Block, B Block, A Block & Courtyard | Play-time to Promotion: 7 days | Retire to: A-Prisoner - To gain this promotion you must be a guard for at least 1 week and have no strikes against you.
Sr Guard:
Patrol area: C Block, B Block, A Block, Courtyard, & Freeville | Play-time to promotion: N/A | Retire to: Elite/Free - To gain this promotion you must be a guard for at least 2 week and have no strikes against you, and have a community vote. Access to ban commands.
Mod:
The moderators assist the Wardens by keeping the chat clean, assisting new players, and answering questions. More information about the duties of this rank are available lower in this post.
Warden:
A very sought after position that only the best can achieve. - A warden runs the show. All decisions about the prison are decided upon by the Wardens. They are very strict and enforce rules more than others, but also have their fun and helpful sides too. (Warden assumes the position of OP on the server and thus holds much responsibility)
Sr Warden:
This rank cannot be obtained. This is reserved for the two server owners.
Donor:
This rank is earned by supporting our server. Donors have access to a new block with exclusive farms and a mineral rich mine. Donors make a lot more money than any other block. For more information check out our donor page here:

Banable RULES

No hacked clients
No mods
No transparent texture packs
No spamming
No advertising other servers
No harassment
No prison griefing or major griefing
No exploiting, bugs, glitches, or loopholes.

JailAble Rules

No Weapons! - If a guard sees you with a weapon, you have 5 seconds to hand it over or you will risk death or jail.
No PvP abuse! - Hitting from a Non-PvP area, running into a Non-PvP area while tagged, and pushing someone out of a non-PvP area will get you jailed.
No Camping! - Camping player spawn and/or other Non-PvP areas will get you jailed.
Contraband is not allowed - to view the items please see the display in the C Spawn Room.
No griefing mines - Only acceptable items in mines are workbenches, furnaces, and torches. - Adding water to a mine CAN warrant a 2 hour ban.
No Tree Farm griefing - Breaking saplings, building structures, planting non-birch saplings, etc. - Minor offenses will warrant a 10 minute jail time while more serious offenses could warrant a 2 hour ban.

Guard Rules

CONTRABAND
If a contraband item is seen, order the prisoner to give it over. If the prisoner does not comply after a 5 second countdown - Jail if in non-PvP - Kill if in PvP. If a player runs, jail them, this includes running from non-PvP to PvP, courtyard plots, cells, and other blocks.
If a Prisoner is purposely "trolling" you by pulling out multiple swords in a row - ask for them. Instead of counting down a fourth time you may jail for 10 minutes. Prisoners should not be jailed for complying to hand over �all swords�.
If two players are playing keep-a-way with the swords (trading the swords back and forth) count down for both of them and if they do not give it up jail or kill them both depending on the area.
Contraband is allowed inside player owned plots and cells, however if a player steps outside their plot or cell with the contraband ask the prisoner to hand it over in accordance to the first contraband rule. Contraband is also allowed in NON-PVP areas outside of Mob Farms such as in A Block. However it is not allowed in the A Block PVP Area or in the Pumpkin Farm.
Special case: When there is 2 guards or less on contraband in a PvP area is KOS (Kill on Sight). Once a 3rd guard joins the server the normal rule set applies.

PVP
You are allowed to kill anyone who attacks you or another prisoner. If a prisoner is being attacked but does not fight back, do not kill the victim unless he/she fights.
If a prisoner hits you and runs into a NON-PVP area, you cannot attack them when they leave unless you tagged them before they entered. This �tag� lasts for 5 minutes.
If a player is camping jail them immediately.
If a prisoner is hitting from a NON-PVP zone into a PVP Zone jail them immediately. If a prisoner is harming other prisoners in a NON-PVP zone jail them immediately if this continues contact a Warden or post evidence on the thread.
If a player is pushing a player into a PVP zone or to their death jail them immediately.
Standard jail time is: 10 minutes first offense, 15 minutes thereafter.

GUARD BEHAVIOR
Use /kit guard for your armor, /kit food for food and /kit potions for potions. Use these cautiously as they have a time limit. You are not allowed to store or trade kits. When using /kit you must dispose of your previous kit entirely. Otherwise you will be demoted back to C-Prisoner Rank. No exceptions!
Jail players with /jail name time reason. Time is in minutes. Jail players for spawn killing, camping, PvP abusing, & griefing tree farm. (10 minutes first offense, 15 minutes thereafter.)
Do not jail players for infinite amounts of time. If the jail timer is working incorrectly keep track of jail times and manually unjail your prisoners.
Under no circumstance is a guard allowed to unjail their alternative account. If you believe you were jailed wrongly, get proof and report the guard. Any guards caught unjailing themselves will be immediately demoted without questioning.
Guards must remain respectful. No cursing at players, no calling players names. If you need to rant or vent about a situation - use guard chat.
Do not use any 3rd party programs, modified clients, or hacks of any sort.
Respect all players.

Here at Shockcraft Detention Center the Senior Wardens have a few requirements you must meet before your application will be accepted.

Have experience on prison servers
Know and understand all of the server rules
Be mature and fair
Be a part of the community for at least 3 days.
Not have any negative actions against your account IE mutes, bans, ect
Asking to check your application or asking when we will check applications more than twice in-game will result in a denial.
Understand that you will need to join the guard clan and must leave any other clans that you may have and empty your bank chest of any and all items, understand that when you stop being a guard your chest will be emptied again.
Unless otherwise posted, when you make an application it will automatically be pending. This means that your application will be open until we need guards, deny the application, or accept the application. Understand that we do try our best to read every application and usually do, however we like to watch people ingame and see if they will be a good guard before accepting them.

Please copy and paste this application in a reply to this thread. Make sure to fill out all of the questions or the application may be denied.

In-game Name:
How old are you?
What is your timezone(GMT)?
What time can you guard? (Ex: 1PM-4PM)?
How long have you played on Shockcraft?:
What is your current rank (Block)?
Do you have experience with prison servers?:
Do you have experience guarding?:
Have you read ALL of the server rules, both guard and prisoner?:
What makes you the best guard applicant?:

Moderators are allowed to play the game like normal and do not have to join a particular clan but are expected to remain neutral in any arguments and un-bias based on person, clan, or any other conditions. They are expected to remain respectful of all players in global chat and in clan chat. They are also expected to monitor chat while they are online and assist anyone who needs it to the best of their abilities. Below are a few general guidelines on punishments to use if needed:

Offenses to mute for:
Minor chat spam (Multi-line words)
Excessive cursing (Continuous over-use of cussing. Multiple words in one sentence, multiple sentences, etc.)
Excessive caps lock. (Entire sentences, 80% of a sentence, multiple sentences, etc.)
Speaking about other servers
Guard/Warden/Sr Warden disrespect
Player/Staff harassment (Also report the harassment to a Warden)

Offenses to ban for:
Major chat spam - Permanent ban
Racism - 3 hour ban first offense, 3 day ban second offense, permanent ban for third
Advertising - Permanent ban

Moderators are players who's role is to assist the Wardens and Sr-Wardens with any questions that the players may have about the server as well as dealing with chat spam. Their abilities are limited to mutes and bans for the most serious offenses, for information on how to administer bans see below. The requirements for Mod are as follows:

Be mature and fair
Know and understand all of the server rules.
Know and understand the plugin commands and be able to assist players with plugins such as setting up protection or ranking up.
Be a part of the community for at least 3 weeks.
You must be the rank of: Free
Not have any negative actions against your account IE mutes, bans, ect
Asking to check your application or asking when we will check applications in-game will result in a denial.
Unless otherwise posted, when you make an application it will automatically be pending. This means that your application will be open until we need moderators, deny the application, or accept the application. Understand that we do try our best to read every application and usually do, however we like to watch people in-game and see if they will be a good moderator before accepting them.

Please copy and paste this application in a reply to this thread. Make sure to fill out all of the questions or the application may be denied.

In-game Name:
In-game Rank:
Have you ever been muted or banned?:
If so, why and for how long?:
Why do you believe you�re suitable for the Moderation role?:
Extra Information:

If you have been banned you can make an appeal. Ban appeals must be done within 3 weeks of being banned any later than that will result in a automatic denial. To be considered for an un-ban please make an appeal following this format:

In-game Name:
Who were you banned by?
When were you banned? (Date and Approx time, use -5GMT)
What was the ban reason?
Do you admit fault?
What was your current rank (Block)?:
Why should you be unbanned?
Any other information:

Last edited by ShockNate on Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:51 pm; edited 3 times in total
ShockNate
ShockNate
Admin
Admin

https://shockcraft.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Prison Server!  Empty Re: Prison Server!

Post  ShockNate Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:53 am

All the ban appeal and App for Guard/Mod Must be under this post! Or You won't get accepted. Very Happy
ShockNate
ShockNate
Admin
Admin

https://shockcraft.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Prison Server!  Empty Guard app

Post  Darkangl Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:18 am

Mod app:
In-game Name: Darkangl
In-game Rank: Prisoner C
Timezone: Pacific GMT
Have you ever been muted or banned?: No
Why do you believe you�re suitable for the Moderation role?: Because in my time zone there aren't many moderators, and I believe that having me as a mod would greatly improve and help out players in there experience of the server, And to help uphold the law!
Extra Information: Is ths killion? or what? Any who nice map, Like the layout, Hope i get accepted

Guard app:
In-game Name: Darkangl
How old are you?: 17
What is your timezone(GMT)? Pacific
What time can you guard? (Ex: 1PM-4PM)?6pm-10pm
How long have you played on Shockcraft?:None as far as I'm aware
What is your current rank (Block)?: C block
Do you have experience with prison servers?: I have quite an expansive experience with prison servers, I've played ones oriented around money, and ranking up, and I've played ones focused on puzzles and obstacle courses. I have been a guard on both. I know how to fight well, and I'm decent at acting, so if you need a certain type of guard I can be it
Do you have experience guarding?: Indeed I do.
Have you read ALL of the server rules, both guard and prisoner?: Indeed I have
What makes you the best guard applicant?: I'm the first one to make a guard application on your site, And I have more experience then previous guard applications on HF, also, I'm older then previous applicants

Pictures of my building Expertise:
Spoiler:

Last edited by ShockNate on Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:24 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : added a guard app)

Darkangl

Back to top Go down

Prison Server!  Empty Guard App [deleted]

Post  XxToriwolfxX Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:30 am

---

Last edited by XxToriwolfxX on Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : deleted)

XxToriwolfxX

Back to top Go down

Prison Server!  Empty Guard App Attempt #2

Post  XxToriwolfxX Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:33 pm

In-game Name: XxToriwolfxX
How old are you? 14
What is your timezone(GMT)? GMT - 5:00
What time can you guard? (Ex: 1PM-4PM)? Usually 4-10PM
How long have you played on Shockcraft?: Atleast 2 days
What is your current rank (Block)? A block
Do you have experience with prison servers?: Yes, I've played atleast 6 of them.
Do you have experience guarding?: No.
Have you read ALL of the server rules, both guard and prisoner?: Yes
What makes you the best guard applicant?: I am pretty swell at PvP and I noticed you are lacking guards, considering the amount of people that just run around with chainmail, swords swinging, and nobody tries to stop them. I also noticed one guard dropped out and another is just horrible at his job.

Although I may not be considered a good choice since I do a lot of killing myself, being a guard will change my perspectives and I hope to be a good one if accepted.

Also, I have skype - Alexander.XxToriwolfxX if you need to contact me while i am not on the server.

XxToriwolfxX

Back to top Go down

Prison Server!  Empty jaayvazian Guard App

Post  jaayvazian Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:38 pm

In-game Name:jaayvazian
How old are you?14
What is your timezone(GMT)?GMT -8
What time can you guard? (Ex: 1PM-4PM)?On Weekdays 3PM-8PM on Weekends basically all day Very Happy
How long have you played on Shockcraft?:2 Days realtime
What is your current rank (Block)?Free!
Do you have experience with prison servers?:yes ive played like 10
Do you have experience guarding?:Yes 2 server but they both shut down
Have you read ALL of the server rules, both guard and prisoner?:Yes
What makes you the best guard applicant?:I am a very authoritative person I will make all prisoners follow all rules and jail only when needed.

Last edited by jaayvazian on Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:10 am; edited 1 time in total

jaayvazian

Back to top Go down

Post  Corpzz Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:19 am

In-game Name: Corpzz
How old are you? 16
What is your timezone(GMT)? GMT - 5:00
What time can you guard? (Ex: 1PM-4PM)? Any time from 1 pm to 10pm EST, All day on weekends Smile
How long have you played on Shockcraft?: For 1 week and 1/2
What is your current rank (Block)? Elite Block
Do you have experience with prison servers?: I've played only 2 others, but this one is better than the others.
Do you have experience guarding?: Yes, a few times on a few servers.
What makes you the best guard applicant?: I am a responsible guy. I don't joke around when I say stop breaking the rules. I am polite to everyone I can. I don't like people hacking, or other people hacking on ANY Minecraft server. If I find someone doing it, I immediately report it to the authorities. I want to get griefers and hackers off all servers, no matter what it takes. Even if I can't be a guard, I will try to report all the rule breakers I can.

My skype is Corpzz2, so if you need to contact me, use it Exclamation

Corpzz

Back to top Go down

Prison Server!  Empty Guard App:

Post  Leachim222 Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:20 pm

In-game Name:Leachim222
How old are you?13
What is your timezone(GMT)?Central time (9:00)
What time can you guard? (Ex: 1PM-4PM)? usually from 3:15 - 8:00 PM
How long have you played on Shockcraft?:about 2 days
What is your current rank (Block)? Free Block
Do you have experience with prison servers?:Very much (gaurd on 2 other servers)
Do you have experience guarding?: yes
Have you read ALL of the server rules, both guard and prisoner?: yes
What makes you the best guard applicant?:maybe not the best but a very good one for i have been a guard 2 times and still am one in a different server

Leachim222

Back to top Go down

Post  kiddx123 Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:27 pm

n-game Name:kiddx123
How old are you?12
What is your timezone(GMT)?GMT-5:00
What time can you guard? (Ex: 1PM-4PM)? I can guard around 4PM-7PM
How long have you played on Shockcraft?:I've played on shock craft for about 2 months.
What is your current rank (Block)? On shock craft, my rank is guest.
Do you have experience with prison servers?:I have played on about 5 different prison/jail servers, so yes.
Do you have experience guarding?:I've been a guard on 4 server, 1 shut down though.
What makes you the best guard applicant?: I am very forceful, and I get prisoners to do the right thing, to guide them in the right direction. I will enforce all of the rules that are stated by ShockNate, IceMage, Drkeph, or any other future admins.

kiddx123

Back to top Go down

Prison Server!  Empty CabooseFanatic01's Application for Guard

Post  JoshFloor Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:44 pm

In-game Name: CabooseFanatic01
How old are you? 14
What is your timezone(GMT)? Central
What time can you guard? (Ex: 1PM-4PM)? Weekdays 4PM-8PM, Weekends almost all day unless im going out.
How long have you played on Shockcraft?: About four days (I'm already Free; FYI Razz)
What is your current rank (Block)? Free
Do you have experience with prison servers?: Yes
Do you have experience guarding?: No
What makes you the best guard applicant?: I'm not overly aggressive so I am patient with players.

Last edited by JoshFloor on Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

JoshFloor

Back to top Go down

Post  smallrecon Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:32 pm

In-game Name:smallrecon
How old are you? 13
What is your timezone(GMT)? EST
What time can you guard? (Ex: 1PM-4PM)? At the least 4PM-10PM
How long have you played on Shockcraft?: Over two months i think.
Do you have experience with prison servers?: As long as yours has been up.
Do you have experience guarding?: No. But i know what to do.
Have you read ALL of the server rules, both guard and prisoner?: Yes. (I looked them up to see the rules on chainmail armour XD)
What makes you the best guard applicant?: I do not believe i am the best, but i watch the other guards and they dont do there jobs very well... I think i could do better than them

smallrecon

Back to top Go down

Prison Server!  Empty Ravenouxa's Majestic Mod Application

Post  Ravenouxa Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:47 pm

In-game Name: Ravenouxa
In-game Rank: Freeeeeeeeeee
Timezone: Eastern (Florida)
How long have you played on Shockcraft?: Started on Factions server a few months ago (tox introduced me)
Have you ever been muted or banned?: No sirree! (I got muted on factions server from the hacker earlier today though, its fixed.)
If so, why and for how long?: Because hackers are meanies and half an hour
Why do you believe you�re suitable for the Moderation role?: Well I like helping people Very Happy and also I hate guard. I was guard. But I hated it. :c Also I helped with the new map! (and I hope Nate lets me make a free shop {I love making shops!})

Extra Information: I have a dog but no pussy. I've slept with ShahnDBest's mom several times now and I like to write poems about it. It's beautiful. pig

I'd post pic's of what I built (my house, black market, C-Block shop) but I can't quite figure out how to insert a picture. :L

Ravenouxa

Back to top Go down

Prison Server!  Empty Mod App. Like A Bawwsss

Post  Toxicated115 Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:34 am

In-game Name:Toxicated115
In-game Rank: Idk lol
Timezone: Eastern U.S (Michigan)
How long have you played on Shockcraft?:About a month or so
Have you ever been muted or banned?: Yes
If so, why and for how long?: I was banned(perm ban) for no reason actually =/ by Adam who de opped jailed muted then banned me.
Why do you believe you're suitable for the Moderation role?: Ive been admin 1 time and mod 2 times. I love this server and will do whatever I can to stay in this great community.
Extra Information: I'm somewhere I cant access the server right now but hope to get on as soon as possible. I plan to donate later when I can. And this is the best server "I" Have ever been on in 'MY" oppinion.

Last edited by Toxicated115 on Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:10 pm; edited 3 times in total
Toxicated115
Toxicated115

Back to top Go down

Post  matthewh143 Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:47 pm

How old are you? 13 Soon To Be 14
What is your timezone(GMT)? London
What time can you guard? 3pm-10pm
How long have you played on Shockcraft?:4weeks
What is your current rank (Block)? Donator/c
Do you have experience with prison servers?:Yes
Do you have experience guarding?:Some
Have you read ALL of the server rules, both guard and prisoner?:Yes I've Read ALL The Rules
What makes you the best guard applicant?:I'm a skilled builder. As well as, I'm not bias and I don't listen to only one side of the story i also have plenty of free time and I Follow through with warnings issued

Thank You Very Happy Very Happy

matthewh143

Back to top Go down

Prison Server!  Empty Fabledeath's application for C Guard

Post  Fabledeath Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:31 am

In-game Name:Fabledeath
How old are you?14
What is your timezone(GMT)? EST
What time can you guard? (Ex: 1PM-4PM)?Weekdays 4:30pm-6:30pm
How long have you played on Shockcraft?:4 days
What is your current rank (Block)? C-Block
Do you have experience guarding?:No
What makes you the best guard applicant?:I Follow All the rules and whenever i make a mistake i apologize and follow the guards orders i feel that i can make sure the prisoners are ok and that they do not break any rules.

Fabledeath

Back to top Go down

Prison Server!  Empty Application

Post  deathtrain78 Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:02 pm

In-game Name:Deathtrain78
How old are you? 17
What is your timezone(GMT)? ummm?
What time can you guard? (Ex: 1PM-4PM)? whenever i am on...usually 2 hours a day?
How long have you played on Shockcraft?:4 days.
Do you have experience with prison servers?: yes i played on one before.
Do you have experience guarding?: i have been an admin on a server before...but not really GUARDING
Have you read ALL of the server rules, both guard and prisoner?: yes.
What makes you the best guard applicant?: i do not think i am the best guard applicant, but i feel i can help this server to the best of my abilities.

deathtrain78

Back to top Go down

Post  fastik Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:18 pm

In-game Name:fastik
How old are you?13
What is your timezone(GMT)?Eastern District
What time can you guard? (Ex: 1PM-4PM)? usually around 3:30-9:30
How long have you played on Shockcraft?:about a week
What is your current rank (Block)? Free Block
Do you have experience with prison servers?:Very much (gaurd on 2 other servers)
Do you have experience guarding?: yes
Have you read ALL of the server rules, both guard and prisoner?: yes
What makes you the best guard applicant?:maybe not the best but a very good one for i have been a guard 2 times and still am one in a different server

Last edited by fastik on Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i failed with the app the first time lol i forgot to add some stuff)

fastik

Back to top Go down

Prison Server!  Empty Moderator application

Post  Shadowxr Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:30 pm

In-game Name:Shadowxr
In-game Rank:c-guard
Timezone:Eastern time
How long have you played on Shockcraft?:pretty much since the day it came out
Have you ever been muted or banned?:nada
Why do you believe you�re suitable for the Moderation role?:Because i love the server and i think i know how alot of the commands work so i think i can help anyone.
Extra Information:You only need to know iim ust fucking aswome

Shadowxr

Back to top Go down

Prison Server!  Empty CabooseFanatic01's Application for Mod

Post  JoshFloor Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:04 pm

In-game Name: CabooseFanatic01
In-game Rank: C-Guard
Timezone: Central
How long have you played on Shockcraft?: Few Months
Have you ever been muted or banned?: Yes
If so, why and for how long?: Muted for no reason, and forever.
Why do you believe you�re suitable for the Moderation role?: Yes
Extra Information: I own a server, so I know all the commands. I ahve a Skype: CaBlaze_

JoshFloor

Back to top Go down

Post  matthewh143 Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:42 pm

UPDATED
In-game rank=Free
In-game name=matthewh143
How old are you? 13 Soon To Be 14
What is your timezone(GMT)? London
What time can you guard? 3pm-10pm
How long have you played on Shockcraft?:5weeks
What is your current rank (Block)? Donator/Free
Do you have experience guarding?:Some
Have you read ALL of the server rules, both guard and prisoner?:Yes I've Read ALL The Rules
What makes you the best guard applicant?:I'm a skilled builder. As well as, I'm not bias and I don't listen to only one side of the story i also have plenty of free time and I Follow through with warnings issued

matthewh143

Back to top Go down

Prison Server!  Empty Mod App

Post  fastik Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:37 pm

In-game Name:fastik
In-game Rank:C-Guard
Timezone:Eastern Canada (Newfoundland)
How long have you played on Shockcraft?:6-7 weeks
Have you ever been muted or banned?:Nope
If so, why and for how long?:N/A Because i havent been muted or banned
Why do you believe you�re suitable for the Moderation role?:i think im suitable for the moderation role because i am a nice guy i dont dick around alot like some people on the server and if someone needs my help ill help them
Extra Information:Fastik Is The Awesomest Person On Earth Lol Well i hope i get this rank

fastik

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down